Garden Valley Chamber of Commerce Scholarship
How to apply for the annual Garden Valley Chamber of Commerce Scholarship award.
Applications must be received by April 15 each year.
Please provide the above information to the school counselor who will turn it into the Chamber of Commerce.
Funds are paid directly to the school you are attending. Please include your name, address, phone and email address as well as the address of your future schools administrative offices.
- Must be a Garden Valley High School Senior.
- Must have a GPA of 3.0 or higher.
- Must submit your most recent grade report with your request.
- Must be accepted to an accredited vocational/college/university before funds are distributed.
- Submit 2 letters of recommendation, at least one from a teacher at the Garden Valley School.
- Submit at list of all extracurricular activities you have participated in during your school career, also include any honors you may have received.
- Submit an essay focusing on your future plans.