We want your event to be an amazing success! To help make that a little easier here are some great links to permits, event rules, national forest info, and much more!
Large group gatherings in Boise County, may require the below permits, licenses & applications
- BOISE COUNTY MASS GATHERING PRE-APPLICATION
- BOISE NATIONAL FOREST SPECIAL USE PERMIT
Here is the link to the Boise National Forrest’s Emmet Ranger District Special use permit, for a gathering of more than 75 people. You ONLY need this if you are going to be having your event, race, rally etc…in the National Forest.
- PERMIT FOR USE OF WEILMUNSTER PARK
Park Permit Application
- TEMPORARY EVENT FOOD ESTABLISHMENT LICENSE APPLICATION
MUST BE SUBMITTED 30 DAYS PRIOR TO THE EVENT. IDAHO FOOD CODE 8-302.11.
- PORTABLE SANITATION UNIT REQUIREMENTS
- FOOD VENDORS PACKET (NOT CURRENTLY LICENSED BY CDH)
- FOOD SAFETY NOTICE
- NO BAREHANDS POSTER
- FIREWORKS, BURNING PERMITS, BONFIRES ETC…
Contact Fire Chief Jon Delvalle at 208-462-3175