About the Chamber of Commerce
The Garden Valley Chamber of Commerce is the driving force behind tourism for the Valley. Visitors to our town are the fuel that keeps our businesses thriving throughout the year. Garden Valley truly is a year round destination. Summer brings thrill seekers looking for whitewater adventure, golfers, campers and fisherman, ATV/UTV explorers. In the fall hunters abound with easy access to some of Idaho’s premier hunting grounds. The Valley’s snow filled beauty brings wildlife viewers, hot springs explorers and those seeking a romantic cozy weekend getaway. Spring brings the return of abundant wildlife to the Valley and we are filled with a variety of birds and wildflowers. The Chamber is a great source for business referrals and the 1st stop for most residents looking for goods and services in town. In addition the Chamber has thousands of daily views of its social media pages where we feature not only our great community but each of our Chamber members.
What does the Chamber of Commerce do?
The Mission of the Chamber is to help drive the local economy by increasing tourism to our Valley. Visitors fuel our growing economy. We also strive to get those visitors to relocate to Garden Valley, further nourishing our local economy.
The Chamber also:
- Supports business growth and prosperity
- Actively promotes our member businesses
- Increases job opportunities
- Supports our local school through the Garden Valley Chamber Scholarship program
- Supports community efforts to improve the quality of life in the Valley
- Actively markets our area around the globe
- Hosts some of the Valley’s most popular community events